First Thursday of Each Month - FRHOA Board Meeting (Except July)
October (first Thursday) - Annual Meeting of the Board
December - Annual Holiday Lighting Contest
January 1 - Annual Assessments Due
Spring 2023 Clean-Up
Help keep our neighborhood looking great!
Saturday, Feb 25th at 9 AM (Rain date is March 4th at 9 AM)
- We will meet at Forest Grove Elementary School parking lot so we know who is working and where they are working
- We will provide trash bags. We ask that you dispose of any trash or recycling that you collect in your home's trash/recycling. If you are unable to do this, please leave them along the street and let us know where they are.
- Please bring and wear a safety vest if you are working along a street
- Wear boots and thick pants, sleeved shirts to protect yourself against thorny bushes and vines
See you There!
2022 Annual Holiday Lights Contest Winners
Each winner will receive $100.00
Categories & Winners:
- Merry & Bright: It's All About the Lights
- Holiday Spirit: Over the Top with Holiday Cheer