HOA ACC Regulations

Architectural Change Form

Policy Resolution 2009-1

Report ACC Violation

County Ordinances

If you are making changes to the exterior of your home or property, you will need to complete an Architectural Change Form and have it approved by the ACC.  Just click on the form on the right, print it out, complete it, and either bring it to an ACC meeting or mail it in to the address on the form to be reviewed.  Instructions for completing the form are in Section B of our ACC Guidelines. 
Architectural Change Form